Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm grateful that....

  • I got almost everything on my to-do list done today (and it was a huge list)!
  • Tomorrow will be easier.
  • I purchased my first moleskine journal today.
  • I know the direction I want to take in ceramics and am excited to get started.
  • I have everything I need from the bookstore, and one of those is a cork board. I am going to fill it with goals and stuff and look at it every day for motivation.
  • My umbrella is huge.
  • I'm slowly working on simply concentrating on "the moment" instead of stressing about getting "here" or "there". For example, worrying about walking to class and just wanting to GET there instantly. Or dreading a task because I'm worrying about getting to the end result and letting it overwhelm me. I'm trying to just enjoy the walk without thinking about getting there, and taking tasks one step at a time. "It's the journey, not the destination" so to speak. Or maybe "wherever you go, there you are" hahaha.
  • It's bed time!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

This is great! I love the idea! ... Maybe I should be a copycat...