Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've not been posting every day but...

I still think about things I'm grateful for every day so it's a start, haha.
  • I have a booth at the pottery festival next week! I can sell more than just pottery, and Chandra is also in on it with me. :) I hope we sell our scarves!
  • There is another venue I can sell my work at on the 19th that I have to call about Tuesday.
  • Mom's putting a little money in my account Tuesday. (that doesn't happen often! haha)
  • I made myself some copper tunnels for me ears. Now I can wear regular earring hooks in them. :)
  • I'm excited that we only have about 2 more months of Bush in the white house, haha.
  • I found great scrap copper!
  • I have plenty of scrap silver for casting later this semester.
  • I'm very motivated to make things for the festival.
  • I got to talk to Becca on the phone this morning.
  • I miss my kitty Pony SO much but I know she is being taken care of while I'm away.
  • An acquaintance let me borrow a phone for my room since my usual one doesn't work right.
  • The green tea from the campus food place is yummy!
  • My aloe plant is growiiing, wee! It was so pitiful when I got it and now it's starting to look so much better.

No comments: